[GCC-XML] Where to start to adapt GCC-XML ontop the gcc C parser and not the C++ one?

Thomas Menguy thomas.menguy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 10:16:18 EST 2005

Hi Brad,

Everything is in the title, I would like to have strong support for C
as well, and I'm ready to inverst some time to see if its possible to
work with the C parser as well ... where should I start? :-)
What are the modifications you've made to g++ ?(hooks to access the data tree?).
Ideally I would like to reuse the xml.c you've done and change the
parser according to the source file extension, is it a big effort ?
(that I think I would be ready to do when needed .. and of course
share it!)

Thomas