Fwd: Re: [GCC-XML] Function bodies

Daniel J. Lauk dj at djlauk.de
Wed Jul 5 12:24:53 EDT 2006

Sorry, previous mail didn't work (too large w/ attachment).

I hope this is better now. I left out pygccxml changes (those go directly to
Roman now).

Best wishes,
DJ

Subject: Re: [GCC-XML] Function bodies
Date: Mittwoch, 5. Juli 2006 17:49
From: "Daniel J. Lauk" <dj at djlauk.de>
To: gccxml at gccxml.org

Hi.

I wanted to publish my changes under the zlib/libpng license. I am not a
lawyer, so all I can do is hope, that this does not conflict with gcc's or
gccxml's licensing model.
If so, please contact me and I'm sure we'll find a suitable solution.

I run this grep to find the files, I modified (I marked them as such):
grep -l -i lauk -R .

I hope, I did not miss (to comment) anything.
I furthermore hope attaching files works... *crossingfingers*

So, to sum it up: There you go. Good luck! ;-)

Feel free to ask any questions, though I'm not checking this mail account
regularly for the time being. I'm not much at home anyway. :-S
So chances are, answers will take longer than you'd like, but I *will* answer
any non-spam-ish mails on the subject that haven't been answered.

Most probably the "GCC internals" documentation will help more than my
comments anyway ;-)

Best regards,
DJ