[GCC-XML] Relative paths in GCCXML

Chris Friedemann chrfried at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 18:28:34 EDT 2007

Yeah, I'm positive that the relative path exists from the files location.
To make 100% sure, I whipped up a little test.  If you create a file like
this:

C:\xmlTest\testA.h:

#define SOME_CONSTANT = 1;

And then create another file like this:

C:\xmlTest\tempDir\testB.h:

//#include "../testA.h"
//#include "c:\xmlTest\testA.h"

#define OTHER_CONSTANT = SOME_CONSTANT;

Save both of them, and create a folder inside of another folder.  Place
testA.h in the first folder, and testB.h in the second folder.  If you
uncomment the first #include, you get a "cannot find file" error.  If you
uncomment the second include (and you fix it for the actual paths of the
folder you created) then it will work.

I'll freely admit I'm not the best at this kind of thing, but I'm pretty
sure it should work no matter which one you uncomment.  Did I make a stupid
mistake somewhere or am I missing something?