[GCC-XML] Wow (What about Windows?)

Carlos Guerreiro cg at cgeo.net
Thu Feb 8 04:59:41 EST 2001

> Brad,
>
> I came across a link to gcc-xml from the Boost Python
> Library list and wanted to give you a show of support.
>  I'm sitting here shaking as I think about the
> opportunities you are creating.  Think about it - from
> the automatic wrapper generation,  real class
> browsers, automatic CORBA bindings with an XML to IDL

And static checkers, and specialized optimizers, and software metrics, and,
and, and,...

And I would like to get involved too. As most of the software development I
do is on Microsoft Windows
I am interested to know about running gcc-xml on Microsoft Windows.
What are pieces I need to put together? Is anyone building Microsoft Windows
binaries?

Carlos Guerreiro
cg at cgeo.net    http://www.cgeo.net