[GCC-XML] Hi!

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Thu Jan 18 06:34:28 EST 2001

hi,

Will Schroeder wrote about gcc-xml on the vtk devel list a while back.
I just noticed that this list was setup a couple of days ago.  I was
curious to know what the status is on gcc-xml.  I did a search on
google and hit a few links on the original posts made by Brad King on
the gcc list.  This whole idea sounds great.  In fact at the boost
list (www.boost.org) a while back when the Boost Python Library was
being reviewed and added by David Abrahams I had expressed my desire
for the library to be able to parse c++ and automatically generate the
wrapper code for Python.  However, the general consensus at the time
was that there were no good quality parsers that would do the job.
gcc-xml sounds like just the solution!

thanks,
prabhu