[GCC-XML]Extraction of function body code

Rob Marsden rmarsdena at cix.co.uk
Tue Dec 24 04:54:00 EST 2002

Brad,
	Thanks for the comments. I'm of the opinion, that Microsoft's
attitude to standards is as arrogant as their attitude to the market.

I suppose that I'll be able to get by, for the present, by bodging
a temporary header file. It's a shame about the function body, but I
suspect that there's more than sufficient information in the XML output
file, to be enable the function body to be extracted from the original
source, using a quite modest parser.

Thanks for your time, and the seasons greetings to you and the rest of the
list members.

Rob in the West Riding