[GCC-XML]GCCXML schema or dtd.

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Wed Jun 12 15:42:33 EDT 2002

Kevin,

> I'm interested in whether or not you created a schema or dtd before
> you or durring organizing your new xml format. If so, are they
> available for use in verifying documents using your format?

I'm afraid I never had time or funding to complete GCC-XML documentation
with a DTD.  If you try to create one, be sure to look at the "ID" and
"IDREF" attribute specifications in the XML standard.  They allow
attributes to assign unique IDs to elements, and then have other
attributes in other elements reference them.  This model is used by the
"id" attribute.

Sorry,