[GCC-XML]Variablenames not included in the .xml file

Dupont, Michael michael.dupont at mciworldcom.de
Mon Mar 4 03:42:02 EST 2002

The introspector project supports the dumping of function bodies, but
the output is not as clean as the gcc_xml.
It might be interesting to see if we can start merging the two if brad want
to?
I like the high level output from gcc_xml.
Basically  I write out a separate file for each function declaration with
all the tree nodes in it from tree_dump.

mike