[GCC-XML]function argument's name of fundamental type in gccxml output file

Sigalov Valery Valery01 at speedy.co.il
Wed May 22 16:52:04 EDT 2002

Hello,

We use the gccxml output file to generate the wrapper for our API functions.

We can not find the option of receiving the names of functions' arguments, if

there are fundamental types. In case of fundamental type only the type is present.

We can use some another tool, cint for example, to receive these names before we

run gccxml, but it seems, that there is an option in gccxml, that allows to achieve

this without additional efforts. Is somebody can help us with our problem?

                                                                        Regards, Valery.