[GCC-XML]Status of Method/Function bodies?

James Michael DuPont mdupont777 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 6 04:02:36 EST 2002

--- Scott Finnie <scott.finnie at btconnect.com> wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> Just wondering about above.  I understand there's been some
> 'discussion'
> with the gcc developers, has that been resolved?  Are there plans in
> place to support bodies too?
>
> If not, does anyone know of alternatives for accessing this info?

I have officially restarted the gcc full function body support in the
gcc. please join us in developing/testing the functions. Currently we
are working on getting the ssa branch stabilized.
on the introspector mailling list there has been quite alot of
activity, and the #introspector irc.openprojects.net is also opened for
visitors.

I will be away for one week, but if you are intersted please join us
and help testing.

mike

=====
James Michael DuPont