[GCC-XML]Explicit template instantiation

Pere Mato Vila Pere.Mato at cern.ch
Tue Feb 18 09:25:38 EST 2003

Hi,
  We are starting to use quite successfully gccxml to populate C++
reflection information by generating code using the xml output. It is a
great tool!
  I have a question concerning template instantiation. I would like to
generate the information of templated classes, and this works well if
the templated type is used in another classes. I was expecting to see
the same when doing an explicit template instantiation in the form:

struct B {}
template std::vector<B>;

  In the output of gccxml there is no reference to vector<B>. Is there
any way to force it?

Pere Mato  CERN, EP Division, CH 1211 Geneva 23, Switzerland
           e-mail: Pere.Mato at cern.ch    tel: +41 22 76 78696
           fax:  +41 22 76 79425        gsm: +41 79 20 10855