[GCC-XML]A project for using gccxml for documenting API's

James Michael DuPont mdupont777 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 16 08:57:42 EDT 2003

Sounds Interesting,
I have seen that SDS http://sds.sourceforge.net/ python and does
something similar.

I have also added you to the related projects page :
http://www.gnufans.net/intrspctr.pl?RelatedProjects

you might want to review
http://www.gnufans.net/intrspctr.pl?XmlRepresentation
and
http://www.gnufans.net/intrspctr.pl?RefractParserAPI

from the guy who is doing something very similar in perl
http://wiki.dotgnu.org/Smoke_2fRefract

mike

--- Paul Ross <cadocs at paulross.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> I have put a GPL project up on sourceforge called CADOCS - C/C++ API
> Documentation System. It uses gccxml as its front end and consists of
>
> a bunch of Python scripts that rewrite the XML into a more tractable
> form for developers and users of APIs. It could form the basis of an
> API documentation or analysis system.
>
> The project page is at http://cadocs.sourceforge.net/index.html which
>
> has a description of the project and some examples of how it presents
>
> APIs.
>
> It is pre-alpha at the moment as there is still a fair bit of core
> code churn and the XML schema is experimental. Thus I haven't
> released any code yet (under GPL) but I hope to do so in the next
> week or so.
>
> I would be very interested in any feedback that you might give me.
>
> Best regards to all the gccxml team,
>
> Paul.

=====
James Michael DuPont