[GCC-XML]Wrong output in version 0.4.1?

BUCHMANN Richard Richard.Buchmann at lip6.fr
Thu Mar 6 07:29:26 EST 2003

To solve the problem, you could replace the xml_print_context_attribute
function by :

/* Print the XML attribute context="..." for the given node.  */
static void
xml_print_context_attribute (xml_dump_info_p xdi, tree n)
{
  if(n != global_namespace)
    {
    int id = xml_add_node (xdi, CP_DECL_CONTEXT (n), 0);
    if (id == 0)
      return;
    fprintf (xdi->file, " context=\"_%d\"",id);
    }
}

Richard Buchmann