[GCC-XML]New cv-qualified type referencing scheme

BUCHMANN Richard Richard.Buchmann at lip6.fr
Mon Oct 20 04:54:46 EDT 2003

I never seen information about the QualifiedLocation node before. I am
missing something ?

Anyway, I suggest to forget the backward compatibility in the main GCC_XML
output.
We could write a XSL file to do the compatibility job. The old GCC_XML user
need to have a XSL tools.

The main advantage of this approach is that the future maintenance should be
increased significantly.
The disadvantage is that the old user need to install a new tools and add 2
lines in his makefile to convert the new format to the old one.

Richard Buchmann