[GCC-XML]Including typedefs in the type graph.

Paul Ross gccxml at paulross.demon.co.uk
Mon Oct 27 16:18:21 EST 2003

Doh!

I realised sometime after I posted that I was working with a legacy
version 1.61 rather than 1.65. If it is OK with you I will see if I
can develop, test and integrate the patch this coming weekend with
the latest CVS version (trickiness duly noted so no guarantees!).

Out of curiosity is there any plan to make a 0.5 release?

Cheers,

Paul.