[GCC-XML]gccxml and standard header problem

Jason.Sibthorpe at aculab.com Jason.Sibthorpe at aculab.com
Thu Sep 4 09:14:49 EDT 2003

It seems that my original message was lost so I am reposting.

Hi,

I am running into a problem when invoking gccxml against test.h
(the contents of which are included below).  I notice that 'junk'
is v.large and It looks as though gccxml is attempting to
generate xml for iostream.  Is there a way of telling gccxml not
to generate xml for the likes of iostream?

/home/jason/src/boost-1.30.2/libs/python/devel/test: gccxml.exe -fxml=junk
--debug --gccxml-compile
r g++ test.h > foo

/usr/include/c++/3.2/streambuf:131: Internal compiler error in tree_low_cst,
at
   tree.c:3462
Please submit a full bug report,
See <URL:http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/bugs.html> for instructions.