[GCC-XML] VCToolkit

Roman Yakovenko roman.yakovenko at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 23:18:28 EST 2004

Thanks. I definitly will try your patch. The solution I was looking
for is a little bit different.
In GCCXML manuals written
"...Advanced users can simulate other compilers by manually configuring the
GCCXML_FLAGS setting. ..."
So, I thought I need to change some flags and give path to compiler.

Roman