[GCC-XML]GCC-XML Release 0.6.0 Available
brad.king at kitware.com
Wed Feb 11 11:51:46 EST 2004
Hello GCC-XML Users,
Release 0.6.0 is now available. Changes from 0.4 include:
- XML dump format now takes advantage of ID/IDREF rules
for referencing. Backward compatibility has been
- Support for Visual Studio .NET 2003
- Support for Borland C++ 5.5 command line tools
- Support for more GCC 3.x versions
- Single source tree for GCC-XML and the patched GCC
with one CMake build process to configure everything
- Patches are available for GCC 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and 3.3.
Primary supported version is now GCC 3.3.
- Command line now supports GCC preprocessing flags
like -E and -M.
Source tarballs and several binaries are available here:
More information about the gccxml