[GCC-XML]gccXML causing trouble on Solaris - 64-bi integer types

Belandor belandor at web.de
Mon Feb 16 20:52:50 EST 2004

ok, I found the error. - the 64-bit integer types are only defined, if
either __sparcv8 or __sparcv9 are defined. For some reason gccxml does
not define these macros. It should though automatically define them to
be according to the host-type shoudln't it?

So, if I run gccxml with the option -D__sparcv9 everything just works
fine. (on Solaris)

Andreas Pfeil