[GCC-XML]Can gcc_xml process MFC (Microsoft Foundation Classes) based programs?

Krassimir Boyadjiev krassimir at pcguardian.com
Wed Mar 3 18:39:40 EST 2004

Hello everyone,

First of all - congratulations for the nice work done! GCC_XML makes
a lot of conceptual sense!

I apologize if you already answered this question, but I tried to do
my homework without success...

I searched the e-mail archive and I installed and tried gcc_xml, but
looks like there are fundamental issues that prevent GCC from
compiling MFC-based programs. Do I have a chance to process MFC
code?

One more question - looks like gcc_xml does not process function
bodies and those do not get in the resulting XML. Are there plans to
incorporate that functionality?

I appreciate your help!

Thank you,
Krassimir