[GCC-XML] string in gccxml

Kedar Joshi kpjoshi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 17:37:39 EST 2004

Thanks Brad.

I am still getting a lot of extra structs, methods,
constructors/destructors, typedefs in the XML output file. Is there
any way to get rid of these easily or not to produce them at all and
still use the string class? (The generated output is not as big when i
only use the Fundamental types like int, float, double, etc.)

Also, why does the struct show the name as below? instead of just
something simple, like "basic_string"?

<Struct id="_2"
name="basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char>
>" context="_5"...>

I just want to get the method signatures of all the functions in my
input file by parsing the XML output produced by gccxml.

thanks,
-Kedar