[GCC-XML] pygccxml

Roman Yakovenko roman.yakovenko at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 02:36:28 EDT 2004

Hi. There is new project on sourceforge - pygccxml.
The purpose of pygccxml is to read file generated by GCCXML and
provide simple framework to navigate C++ declarations using python
classes. A few features of pygccxml:
1. parsing of xml file done using SAX api. ( done )
2. Related declarations is linked to each other. ( done )
    Example: class has list of it's base and derived classes.
3. It is possible to get declarations from a few files. ( done )
4. It will be possible to cache declarations on disc

pygccxml also has documentation and unittests.

That is all I have to say. I will be glad to get opinions,
suggestions, bug fixes.
Thanks for attention.

Roman

P.S. Right now  the only way to get pygccxml is using CVS. It will be
changed in a near time.