[GCC-XML] How to convert from XML to gcc?

gniti cool_nithi at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 7 21:39:59 EDT 2005

Hi,

May be this group is just the reverse of what i'm
searching for, but was not able to find a group that
tells how to get a C++ code from XML. So if anyone of
u can, Please help me.

i have a software that uses XML with Python Script
that invokes C++ core library. The software works like
this, the xml file is made to run by python, and the
XML code has instances of C++ functions defined. C++
is the core library for the software. I want the XML
code to be in C++ so that i can do some manipulations
and analyse how the software works.

The bottom line for me is to write C++ version of the
XML program. If anyone of you have any sample C++
Program and its XML version, please let me know!

A sample of the XML file that i would like to change
to C++ is this..

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<eml>
<stepper class="FixedODE1Stepper" id="DE1"/>
<system class="System" id="/">
<property name="StepperID">
<value>
DE1
</value>
</property>
<variable class="Variable" id="SIZE">
<property name="Value">
<value>
1e-18
</value>
</property>
</variable>
<variable class="Variable" id="S">
<property name="Value">
<value>
1000000
</value>
</property>
</variable>
<variable class="Variable" id="P">
<property name="Value">
<value>
0
</value>
</property>
</variable>
<variable class="Variable" id="E">
<property name="Value">
<value>
1000
</value>
</property>
</variable>
<process class="MichaelisUniUniFluxProcess" id="E">
<property name="VariableReferenceList">
<value>
<value>
S0