[GCC-XML] Adding instantiated class template arguments to the output 2

Roman Yakovenko roman.yakovenko at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 07:29:21 EDT 2005

Hi.  I have small question.

The code

std::vector<int> x();

After running GCC-XML I will find class named: "std::vector< int,
std::allocator< int > >", but I will not find class named "allocator<
int >". Is this intended or bug? It seems to me that If I had
"std::vector< int, std::allocator< int > >" then some where I should
have "std::allocator< int >". May be I wrong?

By the way, I started to write parser for template instantiated
classes. It will be limited, but it will work in 80% of (my) cases.

Thanks

Roman