[GCC-XML] command line problem with --gccxml-cxxflags

Ivan R ivanr at syncad.com
Thu May 12 13:17:19 EDT 2005

I used the  Installer to install gccxml on my windows box. I have VC7.

I have this command line that should make gccxml process my test.h file.
test.h includes a file from my boost instalation. So I need to pass the
boost include path to gccxml. I do it like this:

C:\testdir>gccxml --gccxml-cxxflags "/I C:/lib/boost/" test.h
-fxml=test.xml
test.h:3:42: boost/serialization/access.hpp: No such file or directory

And I double checked that C:\lib\boost\boost\serialization\access.hpp
exists.
How should I tell gccxml to pass the boost include dir to  the compiler?

Ivan