[GCC-XML] gccxml, export/import symbols

Nicolas Hognon nicolas.hognon at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 09:22:47 EST 2005

hello,

I've got a problem with gccxml when I try to export symbols. I run
gccxml as msvc71.
I use "__declspec(dllexport)" to export symbols. I works excepted when
it preceed constructor.

for exemple:

#define VK_MODULE_EXPORT __declspec(dllexport)

class Class1
{
public:

	VK_MODULE_EXPORT Class1();

	VK_MODULE_EXPORT static void Function1();

};

class VK_MODULE_EXPORT Class2
{
public:

	static void Function2();

};

In this case I've got an error in the line VK_MODULE_EXPORT Class1();
Here is my command line with errors
gccxml.exe --gccxml-compiler msvc71 -fxml=test.xml test.h
test.h:14: error: declaration does not declare anything
test.h:14: error: syntax error before `)' token

If I comment this line, I've got no error and Function1 and Class2 as
the correct attributs, so I can know they are exported.

Someone gots an idea to solve my problem ?

nicolas

--
Nicolas Hognon
email: nicolas.hognon at gmail.com