[GCC-XML] inline Functions in Current CVS

Phil Thompson phil at riverbankcomputing.co.uk
Wed Oct 19 13:15:58 EDT 2005

Hi,

I was using v0.6.0 quite happily but upgraded to the CVS version about 3/4
weeks ago because of the support for "explicit". However, another change is
giving me severe problems...

It seems that if a function is declared and later on defined using "inline",
the line number put into the XML is that of the definition rather than the
declaration. I think the v0.6.0 behaviour was to use the declaration line
number.

Is this change intentional? Do I have any options (apart from going back to
v0.6.0) to workaround this?

Thanks,
Phil