[GCC-XML] Functions that takes array as argument - small advice needed

Roman Yakovenko roman.yakovenko at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 23:28:59 EDT 2006

On 4/11/06, Brad King <brad.king at kitware.com> wrote:
> I would love to fix this, but GCC throws away the information before the
> dump code sees it.

:-(. Then another question: Maybe on earlier stages of
processing/parsing this information
exists? Then it could be possible to create an other xml file and dump
that information
to it. Tools that need it will parse both xml's and merge the results.
In this case the main
question is: does exist some stage in which the information is
presented as desired(
array + size )? I try to find solution that will not force me to parse
C++ code at all.

> The filename and line number for the function decl
> and argument decl are included in the output.  You might be able to use
> this to go back and parse the information out of the source directly.
>
> -Brad

Thanks

--
Roman Yakovenko