[GCC-XML] sorry, unimplemented: call_expr cannot be mangled due to a defect in the C++ ABI

Peter Grundström peter.grundstrom at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 18:53:28 EDT 2006

Hello gccxml-list

I'm trying to do python-bindings for some c++ code that uses the
boost::signal and boost::python libraries. However I having som
problems. Gccxml quits with this message:

/usr/include/boost/python/object_core.hpp:285: sorry, unimplemented:
call_expr cannot be mangled due to a defect in the C++ ABI

I'm using a cvs checkout from yesterday, gcc version 4.0.3 (ubuntu
drapper drake) and boost version 1.33.1. Attached is my code that uses
boost. The outputted xml is available here:
http://www.openfestis.org/uploads/esignal.xml (warning: big file, 6mb)

--
Peter Grundström
MAIL:   pete at openfestis.org