[GCC-XML] VC mode?

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Fri Jan 6 08:56:19 EST 2006

dave at boost-consulting.com wrote:
> on a plane right now; can you get the attention of Paul Mensonides?  Posting about the pp lib to the boost list shoulld do it.

It's not just the preprocessor's parser but also the compiler's parser
that is GCC instead of what the GCC-XML preprocessor makes it appear.
Changes will also be needed to the config library, which IIRC is John
Maddock.  I'll post something about both libs to the boost list when I
get a chance.

Thanks,