[GCC-XML] Announcement: pygccxml 0.8.0
roman.yakovenko at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 01:51:36 EDT 2006
I'm glad to announce the new version of pygccxml package.
Next people contributed to the development:
List of changes:
1. Query API has been added to pygccxml. Query API documentation could
be found here:
2. pygccxml improves support for template instantiations. This is very important
feature. Because, before this feature was introduced GCC-XML reported
wrong names for classes and functions. Now the latest CVS version of GCCXML
reports class name, mangled and demangled strings. pygccxml uses
demangled string for class name.
3. pygccxml.declarations.class_t now has a list of all aliases(typedefs) to the
4. Bug fixes. A lot of bugs have been fixed.
5. Documentation has been improved.
You can find more information about project here:
Download and install instructions could be found here:
C++ Python language binding
More information about the gccxml