[GCC-XML] [pyplusplus] Shadow Classes

Roman Yakovenko roman.yakovenko at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 04:21:20 EDT 2006

On 6/11/06, Balasubramanyam, Shivakumar <sbalasub at qualcomm.com> wrote:
> Hi,

Hi. You are asking the question on wrong mailing list.
The right mailing list is:

> Is it possible for the pyplusplus to generate the shadow classes like SWIG
> does in addition to the generation of boost python wrappers?
>
> Shadow classes would help in exposing the exposed python methods as an
> interface to folks who like to use it.

I did not use SWIG, so I don't know what is shadow classes.
Right now, pyplusplus does not generate them.

Please, write new mail to pygccxml-development mailing list with
explanation what
shadow classes is, so I could help you.

--
Roman Yakovenko