[GCC-XML] Function bodies

Daniel J. Lauk dj at djlauk.de
Wed Jun 28 12:44:06 EDT 2006

Hi.

Well... I did some work on this because of my graduation thesis. What I
developed so far is an (almost) 1-to-1 dump of GCC's syntax/code tree.

Because licensing might be an issue and because I got a job right after
graduation ( :-) ) I did not publish my code, yet.

I think it would be most benefitial if it was refactored in such a way that
the structure would be the equivalent of C(++) syntax. I did not complete on
this because I did not have the C++ syntax available and it wasn't necessary
for my thesis (and time's always short on thesises ;-) ).

So, let me know if you still need the code and would like to work on it.

Best wishes,
DJ