[GCC-XML] internal compiler error

Moritz Bunse bunse at physik.uni-dortmund.de
Sun May 21 08:34:08 EDT 2006

I'm sorry, but I heard from a member of this mailinglist that I'm not able
to run the 0.7.0 version of gccxml, because the software I use only supports
gccxml 0.6.0. So I have to concentrate on solving the problems with gccxml
0.6.0 in a 64 Bit environment, as I posted before
(http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/gccxml/2006-May/000766.html) It's just
the same error with an compiler 3.2.3:

/usr/local/include/c++/3.2.3/new:79: error: `operator new' takes type
`size_t'
   (`unsigned int') as first parameter

A test program says sizeof(size_t)=8 as it should be in 64 Bit.