[GCC-XML] gccxml with MFC headers?

Nat Goodspeed ngoodspeed at solidworks.com
Thu Nov 2 16:34:22 EST 2006

A year ago, László Blum asked about using gccxml with code that relies on the MFC headers:

http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/gccxml/2005-September/000657.html

You recommended that he hack up the MFC headers in question and insert them into gccxml's workaround directories. He seemed willing to do that, and in this message:

http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/gccxml/2005-September/000661.html

he promised he would report back with results of patching the MFC headers.

Now I've bumped into a similar problem, and I'm encountering the same gccxml errors that László Blum described in the same MFC header file.

Has anyone succeeded in running MFC-dependent code through gccxml?