[GCC-XML] How to build setup version?

Roman Yakovenko roman.yakovenko at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 09:00:01 EDT 2006

On 10/16/06, Brad King <brad.king at kitware.com> wrote:
> Roman Yakovenko wrote:
> > Hi. I would like to distribute binaries of GCC-XML with pygccxml.
> > Actually I want to
> > create setup file for GCC-XML and distribute it. Any hint where I
> > should start is welcome.
>
> You could look into CPack in CMake 2.4.  It is still in beta and not
> well documented but it is meant for this kind of thing.  If you look in
> CMake from CVS you will see references to CPack to create the CMake
> release packages.

Thanks. I will take a look on it.

I think, I asked too general question. I actually wanted to know:
1. directory layout - is it same as in 0.6.0
2. how GCC-XML setup file knows what compiler it should "use".
3. What is responsibility of VcInstall directory and patches within it?
4. Do you have source code( and you can release it ) of windows installer 0.6.0?
    I think it could help in building setup.

Thank you.

--
Roman Yakovenko
C++ Python language binding