[GCC-XML] error when running

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Fri Aug 10 07:17:51 EDT 2007

Try building gccxml from CVS source... From the text at the top of
http://gccxml.org/HTML/Download.html regarding version 0.6:

* THIS RELEASE WAS CREATED IN Februrary 2004 AND IS NOW VERY OLD.
UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE NOT HAD TIME TO DO ANOTHER RELEASE. PLEASE USE THE CVS
VERSION BELOW. DO NOT REPORT PROBLEMS WITH THIS RELEASE.

*HTH,
David