[GCC-XML] compilation pb running gccxml on code using SFINAE

MOSS Sebastian Sebastian.MOSS at murex.com
Wed Jun 6 17:13:48 EDT 2007

Hi Brad,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Actually, I started out using some of the boost::mpl features for this,
but due to a bunch of compilation pbs I ended up foregoing it (although
at some point I'll need to use the preprocessor lib).

The code I posted was a complete example in itself - ie no use of Boost
macros. I tried the static const approach as well - as I'm using some
template specializations using has_nested_value_type<>::value - I got
the complementary error 'non-const type cannot be used as a template
param'.

So ultimately I guess this is a limitation with gcc3.3 right?

Are there any plans to port gccxml to leverage some of the newer gcc
versions?

Thanks again,