[GCC-XML] GCC-XML 0.7 & 0.9 changes
roman.yakovenko at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 14:53:14 EST 2007
I finally had time to investigate failures in pygccxml unittests. I will
list all changes I saw.
Code, generated XML for both versions and essential differences could be
1. Numerics is now reported with suffixes. For example instead 7, gccxml 0.9
will report 7u or 7ul. See file const_variables.* files
2. Demangled string has changed. For example see
3. Type for pointers to member variable ( offset ) has changed.
4. If struct doesn't contains user defined constructors, than new xml will
not contain them too. The previous version of GCC-XML generated default &
5. Function default values contain "right values".
I guess 1,2 & 4 are not bug and I need to update the code. I am not sure
about 3. I didn't take a look on new source code.
C++ Python language binding
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the gccxml