[GCC-XML] Why are C++ function bodies not dumped in XML?

Karthikeyan M karthikeyan.m at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 17:59:40 EDT 2007

Hi ,

I have modified of gcc to output XML equivalent of a program's GIMPLE IR.

I am also interested in knowing some of the things Alan is looking for :

best practices, naming conventions for the XML output, policy on use
of elements vs. attributes etc

Regards,

Karthiik

--

Karthik

To laugh often and love much; to win the respect of intelligent
persons and the affection of children; to earn the approbation of
honest critics; to appreciate beauty; to give of one's self; to leave
the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or
a redeemed social condition; to have played and laughed with
enthusiasm and sung with exultation; to know even one life has
breathed easier because you have lived--that is to have succeeded.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson