[GCC-XML] win32 binaries

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Thu Dec 18 09:16:06 EST 2008

Roman Yakovenko wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 1:33 PM, Brad King <brad.king at kitware.com> wrote:
>> FYI, there is a CPack configuration available in the gccxml checkout.
>> You can create your own installer using CPack's NSIS generator.
>
> Can you point me to the documentation or explain how I can do this?
>
> I build GCCXML on Linux and Windows almost every time you fix
> something. I have no problem to build installer and upload it to
> SourceForge.

Basic CPack documentation (which also comes in its man page) is here:

  http://www.cmake.org/cmake/help/cpack2.6docs.html

The gccxml source already has all the configuration files.  On linux
with CMake 2.6 you can just run

  make package

On Windows you need to install NSIS and then run CMake and build gccxml.
 There should be a PACKAGE target in VS or "make package" in MSYS.  FYI,
Dave Cole (Cc-ed) implemented the package configuration rules in gccxml.