[GCC-XML] gccxml build problem

Roman Yakovenko roman.yakovenko at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 14:29:24 EST 2008

Good evening.

I just checked out the sources of gccxml and failed to build it.

The error I've got is:

CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
/home/roman/language-binding/sources/gccxml_linux2_installer/gccxml-cvs/GCC_XML/Support/CMakeLists.txt:6:
INSTALL DIRECTORY given non-directory "Sun" to install.
Current CMake stack:
[1]     /home/roman/language-binding/sources/gccxml_linux2_installer/gccxml-cvs/GCC_XML/Support/CMakeLists.txt
-- Configuring done

The relevant line from the file is: "DIRECTORY GCC Intel MIPSpro Sun"

I changed it to "DIRECTORY GCC" and it I was able to continue the build.

P.S. I am using Ubuntu 7.10 and gcc 4.1.3

Thanks.

--
Roman Yakovenko
C++ Python language binding