[GCC-XML] Function Bodies support

dj at djlauk.de dj at djlauk.de
Thu Mar 6 02:14:07 EST 2008

Hi,

We, that's Bill McCarthy and me, are working on this, but it's not an
official part of GCCXML (yet?) and therefore not in CVS. We worked on
the code separate from each other, and are now trying to merge our
results.
So if you don't care about using a half-baked implementation, feel
free to get in touch.

Kind regards,
DJ