[GCC-XML] GCCXML 0.9.0 with MSVC8 question

Julian Bunn Julian.Bunn at caltech.edu
Tue May 27 17:19:45 EDT 2008

That fixed it - many thanks, Brad.

I had indeed specified the GCC_XML directory
rather than the top level directory, for CMake.

What had confused me was the instruction to
"Run the CMakeSetup GUI and specify the GCC-XML tree"
at http://www.gccxml.org/HTML/Install.html

I should have read it more carefully.

Thanks again for the speedy assistance,
Julian