[GCC-XML] GCCXML and Visual Studio 2008 (TR1 implementation)

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Tue Jan 6 16:55:44 EST 2009

Brad King wrote:
> Roman Yakovenko wrote:
>> Microsoft Visual Studio 2008
>> Version 9.0.30729.1 SP
>> Microsoft .NET Framework
>> Version 3.5 SP1
>
> Okay, this is Vc9sp1.  I was too busy when it came out to create the
> header file patches for it, so currently it is unsupported.  I guess the
> sp0 patch set works for the non-tr1 stuff.  I'll put this on my todo list.

Done.  It doesn't support all of tr1 but at least the C++98 headers can
be included in tr1 mode.

-Brad

/cvsroot/GCC_XML/gccxml/GCC_XML/VcInstall/vc9sp1Include.patch,v  <--
GCC_XML/VcInstall/vc9sp1Include.patch
initial revision: 1.1
/cvsroot/GCC_XML/gccxml/GCC_XML/VcInstall/vcInstall.cxx,v  <--
GCC_XML/VcInstall/vcInstall.cxx