[GCC-XML] gccxml and msvc10 (Visual Studio 2010)

rno rno at o2.pl
Wed Aug 25 07:38:21 EDT 2010

Tkanks for answer. I am looking forward to msvc10 support.
Dnia 25 sierpnia 2010 12:35 David Cole <david.cole at kitware.com> napisał(a):
That's correct. VS 2010 support is not yet implemented.
On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 4:17 AM, rno <rno at o2.pl> wrote:
I am using gccxml on linux (debian) with pyplusplus package.
I am trying to build the windows version of project using msvc10
(Microsoft Visual Studio 2010). After successful compiling (with CMake tool)
I realized that there is no support for this version of 'cl' compiler (I have get version from cvs).
Am I right?
Thanks for any help I can get.
Robert