[GCC-XML] template parm patch

Roman Yakovenko roman.yakovenko at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 15:35:19 EST 2010

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 7:19 PM, Brad King <brad.king at kitware.com> wrote:
> Hi Roman,

Hello.

> Kyle Girard wrote:
>> I ripped most of the following from QT's headers
>
> I shrank Kyle's example down to
>
>  template <typename> class A {};
>  template <typename T> void f(A<T> const& a) { A<__typeof__(a)>(); }
>  template void f<int>(A<int> const& a);
>
> See http://www.gccxml.org/Bug/view.php?id=10183
>
> Also, http://www.gccxml.org/Bug/view.php?id=10185
> has this test case:
>
>  template <typename T> struct A {};
>  template <int N> struct A<const char[N]>
>  { static int size(const char[N]) { return N - 1; } };

Thanks. I added both issues to my unit tests. Basically I wanted to
see that those changes/additions doesn't break pygccxml.

> We're still working on http://www.gccxml.org/Bug/view.php?id=10184

Unfortunately can't help you :-(. The only thing I can do ( and did )
is to try the recent changes on my computer. Actually, everything
looks nice. All my tests passed.

> Thanks again for the pygccxml test suite!

You are welcome.

--
Roman Yakovenko
C++ Python language binding