[GCC-XML] missing declarations

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Mon Mar 8 08:40:55 EST 2010

Mike Sarahan wrote:
> I am trying to build Minh-Tri Pham's python wrapper to OpenCV, which
> is generated using Py++, which uses gccxml.  I encountered some errors
> similar to those found in this thread:
>
> http://www.gccxml.org/pipermail/gccxml/2008-December/001225.html

I still have a local branch where I started integrating that work,
but I never committed it.  I vaguely remember running into some
trouble with it but never had time to investigate.  I think it
might need a custom xmmintrin.h support header with some patches.

> Many of those errors were resolved by adding those declarations to
> gccxml_builtins.h for my gcc version (4.4.1, Ubuntu x64).
>
> There are still a few errors left, and I'm hoping you can tell me how
> to add these in, also.  The current error output is below.

The __builtin_ia32_movq128 is not listed in the patch you applied.
Try adding it.