[GCC-XML] Facing problem to build gccxml_plus on Linux

satarupa pal satarupa.pal at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 07:41:24 EDT 2010

Hi Brad,

Thanks for your suggestion. I checked out the fresh source tree of GCCxml
from cvs and able to build the gccxml_plus exe for Linux.

But now problem comes as it's throwing compilation error for a system
defined file e32cmn.h of my project for the line -

error is -

an explicit specialization must be preceded by 'template <>'

and the line is
TEMPLATE_SPECIALIZATION class RPointerArray<TAny> : private
RPointerArrayBase

After changing the line as

template<> TEMPLATE_SPECIALIZATION class RPointerArray<TAny> : private
RPointerArrayBase,
it's working fine.
But problem is we can't chage the system defined file . Why is this
happening ?

I had one older gccxml_plus executable for linux of revesion 1.108 , it's
working fine for me.

Please help in solving the problem.

It will be good if I can get the same source tree of revesion id 1.108 from
cvs.

But there is no such option (I know about) of getting particular revison
code from CVS.
Please help me.

--

with regards,