[GCC-XML] Latest version of gccxml

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Fri Oct 19 07:18:21 EDT 2012

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 2:14 AM, sundar <amsundarn85 at gmail.com> wrote:
>    Which is the latest version of gccxml?

One must checkout from CVS as instructed on the download page:

 http://www.gccxml.org/HTML/Download.html

> I get the following error when I try to parse a cpp file. I ran
> gccxml_vcconfig.bat too. I have gccxml 9.0.

It's 0.9.0.

> Compiler "cl" is not supported by GCC_XML because none of MSVC 6, 7, 7.1, 8 is
> installed. Could not determine GCCXML_FLAGS setting.
>
> I solved the above problem after installing visual 2008(installs required MSVC
> for gccxml).
>
> Is there any way to solve without installing visual 2008?

At least one version of VS must be installed.  We run the preprocessor
using a target compiler's system headers.

VS >= 10 is not fully supported:

 http://www.gccxml.org/Bug/view.php?id=11463